Siemens Government Technologies Inc., (SGT) is one of the largest federal technology integrators in the Washington, D.C. area, serving government clients across the nation and around the globe. We design solutions that leverage the best in emerging technology along with proven innovative Siemens products, to provide richer experiences for our customers, partners, and employees.
We combine key attributes of an entrepreneurial company - flexibility, energy, and a professional working environment - with comprehensive corporate benefits, a focus on employee enrichment and retention, and engaging work projects.
Join SGT today and discover how you can assist federal clients in the defense, intelligence, and civil sectors of our nation’s government. You’ll work with other professionals committed to developing and advancing their personal career objectives, all while contributing to our on-going business success.
There are many reasons to choose a career with SGT.
- Expect a dynamic, team focused approach to client challenges. We are technology practitioners, working collaboratively with government agencies to leverage technology and optimize performance in measurable ways.
- Enjoy a supportive work environment. From paid time off and flexible work schedules, to training and development opportunities and leaves of absence, SGT focuses on work-life balance and strives to support the personal and professional goals of its employees.
- Count on competitive and comprehensive benefits programs. Employees at SGT are supported with a wide variety of programs to support healthcare, retirement, professional development, and work-life balance.
- Experience the impact of working on mission-critical challenges. We play a crucial role for government, helping to integrate technologies and processes that keep government employees, facilities, property, and intellectual capital safe and secure, accessible, and interoperable. You can be a pivotal part of the design and delivery of world-class solutions in this highly visible environment.
- Discover the potential to grow your skills and advance your career. Our consistent growth in the civil, defense, and intelligence sectors, provide ample opportunities for SGT staff to expand their role and expertise from within.
SGT acknowledges that employee benefit programs are an important component of your total compensation package. With this in mind, we offer employees a comprehensive Health and Welfare benefits package that includes:
- Medical Plan Options
- a wide variety of programs are available for you to choose from, including PPO, POS, HMO, and other available plans.
- Medical Benefits Include
- Prescription Drug Program, Vision and Hearing, Mental Health Services, and more...
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- including Healthcare and Dependent Care spending accounts
- Paid Time Off
- vacation and personal time, in addition to company holidays
- Full Range of Life Insurance and Disability
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Personal Growth & Development
- formal training programs and continuing education reimbursement